4.03.2008

The World Is Now A Smaller Place

Okay, so the blog neglect is truly out of hand ... but if any of you still peruse this page, you should know this: I finally joined Facebook today. I know, I know ... I have vehemently fought it for a looooong time. I've given excuses, I've forgone fulfilling friend requests, deleting them from my inbox with trembling hands, trying so hard not to give in. But ... ironically enough ... my voice teacher is requiring me to do it. So, I've gone and done it. Moral of the story ... I'd love to be in touch. Hopefully this will help. Peace to you!

1 comment:

Mark & Katie said...

Kristine!

I am the former Katie Lepp... remember Capernwray Summer '04? I'm now married (farmer's wife!) and with child. I hope you check these comments... would love to hear from you and what you're up to these days.

Katie