6.03.2006

Announcing .... Wedding Tour 2006

Well, In about a week I will be leaving for a month long adventure which I lovingly call, "Wedding Tour 2006". Strange name, yes. It is a voyage comprised of going to weddings, visiting friends and loved ones, and (most likely and hopefully) a stop at Capernwray Harbour during the first Holiday Bible Week. It's funny that I am still calling it the "Wedding Tour" because I'm only attending two weddings now. It would have been more, but I had to scale back. Maybe I should call the trip something else ..... any suggestions will be considered. The two weddings are that of Erin and John, dear LTS friends, and my best friend Trista to her Matthew Deaver. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of these joyous occassions and of the rest of the trip .... we shall see! I am excited to go. I have a lot more I would like to say, but I will save it for another time --- a time when my thoughts are more collected. Until then, enjoy the fact that He is trustworthy and build upon that Truth. This I pray for myself and for all. Enjoy the day He has made, friends.

No comments: