11.11.2010

1 Corinthians: Dear Reno | Gospel Mission

For specs on the making of the graphics, comment or message me. And... if you can name all the icons in the collage... you will get a prize. Promise.


This month, we begin another leg in the trip through 1 Corinthians at Living Stones. We'll be tracking though a lot of tough passages, but--ultimately--what has struck me the most is the reminder that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom (2 Cor. 3:17). We are free to behold him. We are free to approach him with unveiled face. We are free to display his glory before all men. This seems to be an overarching theme of the Lord's work in my personal life as well as in the lives of those I'm encountering; it is also a necessary hinge upon which gospel mission may move. I pray that we all will experience our freedom in Christ--casting off all that hinders the gospel from multiplying in our lives--as we continue on.

No comments: