6.30.2006

Still Enjoying ...

What a holiday this has been. Before I left for this "Wedding Tour", I questioned whether or not I was really meant to go .... I was ready to cancel my ticket and call the whole thing off. However, I am so thankful that the Lord stilled my hand. This whole adventure has been one of deep and meaningful healing for me. It has been filled with everything: excitement, reunion, deep sorrow, abundant comfort, meaningful conversation, welcomed quiet .... The Lord has reminded me and assured me of what is really important: to love Him and love others, genuinely and urgently, and to BE nourishment for them through the abundant resources of Christ. The 5,000 were fed by bread that was broken. And we too are this broken bread, broken in thanksgiving, multiplied to the glory of God. Friends, may we not be afraid to be poured out and spent. Loss is gain. Death is the vehicle for Life. That's the Truth. I love you all, with the greatest affection. I will write more in detail soon .... but now I am still enjoying.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you're having a good time and being refreshed as you go! Say hi to BC for me if you're still there :)

Caroline said...

I'm the only one posting on your site! I feel so special. Anyway, the series I was talking about in my last post isn't actually through OM. It's 2 guys who went out on their own. Check out the website
www.traveltheroad.com

Amie said...

It was so wonderful to see you too