6.14.2006

Goin' To Lake Tar-hoe

A few years ago there was this funny ad campaign in Nevada encouraging people to go to Lake Tahoe .... in one of the commercials there was a family sitting around wondering what to do upon which time some random old guy, dressed to look like he had just stepped out of an 1800's silver mine, was sent to give them guidance by saying, "I'm goin' to Lake Tar-hoe!" .... kind of pirate-esque ..... very funny. In my opinion, Lake Tahoe speaks for itself and needs no cheesy ad campaign. So beautiful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristine brown. Those pictures look really amazing, I wish I had somewhere close by that looked as nice as that (I know that you had commented about those beach pictures that were on my site, but in reality, that beach is actually really ugly. LOL)